· ISEC Wealth Management Limited (“the Company”) is authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (“CySEC”) as a Cyprus Investment Firm (“CIF”) to offer the services and activities listed herein in this document, under the Investment Services and Activities and Regulated Markets Law of 2017 L. 87(I)/2017 (“the Law”).
· The Company’s CIF license number is 356/18
· The Company is registered in Cyprus under the Companies Law, with registration number ΗΕ 360500
· The Company’s registered office is at Romanou 2, Floor 4, Flat 401. Agios Antonis 1070, Nicosia, Cyprus
· The Company’s Head office is at 254 Arch. Leontiou A, Maximos Court, Block B, 6th floor, 3020 Limassol, Cyprus
· "ISEC", "ISEC WM", "ISEC Partners", "ISEC Wealth Management" are the registered trade names of ISEC Wealth Management Ltd.
· The Company’s telephone is +357 25 2621 32 and fax is +357 25 005 324
Under its CIF license the Company may offer the above ancillary service in relation to all Financial Instruments defined below in accordance to Part I - III of the First Appendix of the Law:
Under its CIF License the Company may offer the following Investment Services:
Under its CIF License the Company may offer the following Ancillary Services:
(1) Safekeeping and administration of Financial Instruments for the account of Clients, including custodianship and related services such as cash/collateral management and excluding maintaining securities accounts at the top tier level (“central maintenance service”), as referred to in point 2 of Section A of the Annex to Regulation (EU) No 909/2014.
(2) Granting credits or loans to one or more financial instruments, where the firm granting the credit or loan is involved in the transaction.
(3) Provision of advice to undertakings on capital structure, industrial strategy and related matters and advice and services relating to mergers and the purchase of undertakings.
(4) Foreign exchange services where these services are connected to the provision of investment services.
(5) Investment research and financial analysis or other forms of general recommendation relating to transactions in financial instruments.
Under its CIF license the Company may offer the above ancillary service in relation to all Financial Instruments defined below in accordance to Part III of
(1) Transferable Securities.
(2) Money-market instruments.
(3) Units in collective investment undertakings.
(4) Options, futures, swaps, forward rate agreements and any other derivative contracts relating to securities, currencies, interest rates or yields, emission allowances or other derivatives instruments, financial indices or financial measures which may be settled physically or in cash.
(5) Options, futures, swaps, forward rate agreements and any other derivative contracts relating to commodities that must be settled in cash or may be settled in cash at the option of one of the parties (other than by reason of default or other termination event).
(6) Options, futures, swaps, and any other derivative contract relating to commodities that can be physically settled provided that they are traded on a regulated market, a MTF, or an OTF, except for wholesale energy products traded on an OTF that must be physically settled.
(7) Options, futures, swaps, forwards and any other derivative contracts relating to commodities, that can be physically settled not otherwise mentioned in the paragraph above and not being for commercial purposes, which have the characteristics of other derivative financial instruments.
(8) Derivative instruments for the transfer of credit risk.
(9) Financial contracts for differences.
(10) Options, futures, swaps, forward rate agreements and any other derivative contracts relating to climatic variables, freight rates, emission allowances or inflation rates or other official economic statistics that must be settled in cash or may be settled in cash at the option of one of the parties (otherwise than by reason of a default or other termination event), as well as any other derivative contract relating to assets, rights, obligations, indices and measures not otherwise mentioned in this Part, which have the characteristics of other derivative financial instruments, having regard to whether, inter alia, they are traded on a regulated market or an MTF.
More information about Company’s licence is available at the web-site of the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission: https://www.cysec.gov.cy/en-GB/entities/investment-firms/cypriot/79759/
Investing in financial instruments involves a high degree of risk and may not be suitable to all investor. Trading in financial instruments can result in both an increase and decrease in capital. Please refer to our Risk Disclosure available in our web site for further information.
For more information about the company's policies when using this website and the contract terms that are used when opening an account with ISEC, please go to CONTRACT TERMS .